Secure Borrower Portal
Prompt and in-depth communication, as well as security, are critical aspects of the loan process.
To protect ourselves, our clients and our partner, as well as easily keep all parties updated in one location, we have a secure portal that can be accessed online or through a mobile device.
Contact Angela if you need help setting up or resetting your logins
There's also a mobile application you can download as well
Below is a video walking you through the basics of your portal
but please always feel free to reach out to us for guidance and support
Please note that a few portal features may be turned off. If you're interested in using them and not seeing them on yours feel free to reach out to us to discuss.
In your Partner Portal you can:
1. Track your loan status: Anytime you check your portal, you'll get real-time updates on what stage your loan is in. You're always welcome to reach out directly to us via phone, text or email, but know this is always available on your own timeline with up-to-date information.
2. Complete your Online Loan Application: You'll have the option to complete the loan application securely through your portal in your own time. We're always happy to walk you through it or complete it over the phone as well, so please let us know if you'd rather that. You can always guess or skip info if you're not sure about it and let us know so we can circle back with you on it.
3. Track and upload documents: We'll be able to request the documents we need as well as approve or request additional/different documents that you provide. This way you don't have to constantly go back through your emails or texts to see what we need, as it's all in one spot. You can upload directly to items or upload bulk items at once.
3. Send and Track Messages: You can easily send and track messages and communications between your realtor/financial professionals and us. You can choose who you want to share the specific messages with as well (ie if it's just for us and not your realtor).
4. Contact Information: You'll be able to see contact information for all parties to the transaction (including any realtors, homeowners insurance agents, etc. pending we have the information provided to us).
6. Submit new leads or referrals: If you think we did a great job and want us to help someone else you care about, you can provide their information through your portal as well.